MyFunLife

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Free PowerPoint Countdown Timers

A PowerPoint timer is a small sideshow that counts down the minutes. Presenters often use it to time breaks and lunches during their presentations. I searched all over the internet for PowerPoint timers and found a couple on Microsoft's site, but they only counted by five minute increments. I wanted one that counted each minute. So I created these myself. And am giving them away to you for Free!

I've left them blank so you can customize them by changing the Master. To do this in PowerPoint click "View" then "Master" then "Slide Master". Then customize the timer however you want.

Just click the links below, or over to the right and download any and all that you need. I hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

pkh said...

Great idea. But how do I download your file? I've logged in ... but I cannot get to your countdown-files???

Jamie said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! These are FABULOUS!!

Mariko said...

outstanding! thank you so much!!!

Mesa Mh said...

Thank you so much for this. I have sent them to all of the trainers in my group.

Wayne said...

Thank you!

68829764-3b18-11e2-b4b3-000bcdcb8a73 said...

As a teacher, I find these wonderful. Thank you so much for helping to make my classes more productive.